Friday, August 04, 2006

Mom and I are having a fantastic time in Delhi! We have seen almost everything there is to see in the city, and we will finish up the sight-seeing tomorrow. We've been to various monuments, temples, tombs, etc., but descriptions of those can accompany the pictures later on. Yesterday, Mom and I took a tour to Agra, the city with the Taj Majal. It was a fun day with two sisters from Seattle and an older couple from Barcelona. The bus ride was 4 1/2 hours there and then 4 1/2 hours back, but every second was worth it. The Taj Majal is indescribably breath-taking. I have never seen anything to match it. I can't wait to show you all my pictures, but there is no way that they can do it justice.

I hear that it is almost as hot at home as it is here. . . and at least I have air conditioning here (although I still miss 306 Chamberlain Ave!). I'll be rejoining you all in the heat of Wisconsin on Sunday, the 6th. Our plane (hopefully) will get in around noon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, 306 Chamberlain Ave. misses you too :-)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home